Tuesday 20 April 2010

Working with Designers

Over the last few weeks I've been working with a design company to come up with our Pebbles Jerseys, over the last couple of days it's been pretty frantic!..

I'm close to agreeing a design, but I must get it finalised today, so that a proof can be printed (in Germany) and shipped over here in time for Wednesday to finalise any areas that need improving.

It's worth mentioning the designers have been really hands-on and no change has been a problem, or slow for that matter. Really very impressed with them.

It's looking pretty good I must say - a gold/yellow check pattern, with black and white trim. Some examples to follow but keep those eyes for the design within the next few days/weeks.

Rememeber, we''ll be making 50 or so, which will be availble for sale for roughly £40-£50 (all proceeds to go to our donation page) - if you're interested, post here or email me at peddlingforpebbles@ymail.com.

Thanks

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment